Friday, September 4, 2009

Give 'em a Freak Show

So I'm not a fan of the mega big box. It's smiley faced logo is just creepy to me. I hate the poor ethics that I have found associated with the chain & frankly I NEVER have a good experience there. Doesn't matter what town or location, it always seems like a certain side of human nature comes out there that otherwise is not present. Well I'm not the only one who thinks that the place can be a bit of a freak show. I just don't know how someone stuck around long enough to create this site & have to wonder how long they will be allowed to be up before getting sued?

So step right up, see the freaks that are your neighbors, your fellow americans, and hopefully no one you know!

I give you the PEOPLE OF WALMART! Enter if you dare....

No comments: