Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Tues Treasures: Safety First

So this is a new feature I'm trying out. Seems I have a knack for finding oddities. You know that stuff that you know you need.... (hear the sarcasm in my words). I enjoy surprising relatives and friends with gifts that make you wonder where in the world did she get this? Most have everything they need & can get it if they don't, so I bring the laughs, the conversation and the memories....at least I try.

Like a few years ago I got my parents the Clapper (surely no one can forget that device) & teased them about being lazy. We laughed & it wasn't that much. To this day (& my mother's embarrassment) my Dad uses it & enjoys clapping from bed to turn the light off. He also loves the toilet shaped soap dispensor that is motion activated to yell, "Hey don't forget to wash your hands!". My Dad has a great sense of humor.

So here comes Tuesday Treasures!

Every Tuesday I am going to try to bring you something unique an new. Something a bit wacky, wonky & wonderful.

This post is about something you know you want for yourself...

Heck if the news is right you might just need one! Oh yes I am getting ready for SWINE FLU.


aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Now why would you want a boring old white or blue mask when going out in the dangerous public? Plus you risk putting on someone else's by mistake! The horror! With these at least you will always know which is yours!

No comments: