Friday, September 11, 2009

September 11th, 8 years later.


So today is not a day for laughter on this blog. (Although I encourage it in celebrating our life and ability to!) Yet the subject is one of honor, so a bit more serious tone today.

The site I present to you is the National September 11 Memorial & Museum at the World Trade Center site.

May the day serve in celebration on the chances we have, the blessing we received & remembering those who make it possible. Tomorrow is not promised. On this day above all others we are reminded of that fact. Many got dresses, stressed and went in to jobs that they never made it home from. Think about that. Do you want to end your life stressing?

I invite you to see the beauty & positivity in EVERY moment, no matter how small. Our mood is our choice.

I am be annoyed an angered by the traffic or that I have too much to carry into work. OR I can be amazed at how many people there are in the world & wonder what each car contains... the doctor that will save lives, the friend that will give a hug right when someone needs it, or the person who needs a smile to change there mood & I am the one who can give it. I can be grateful that I have so much and the ability to carry it myself. :)

Refuse to live in fear. Refuse to add to the negativity, chaos & intolerance of others.

Never forget, but strive to be a positive change so we never have to mark a day like that ever again.

<3 Thank you to all who helped in so many ways. Big hugs and loads of hope for those who are still suffering. Thank you to the survivors who are here today for showing us life does go on. My sympathies to the friends and families who lost loved ones.

Cherish the moments. They may be all that matter after all.

In honor of those who were involved or effected by the events that happened 8 years ago today in New York, the Pentagon, and on Flight 93.

No comments: