Thursday, September 3, 2009

Pumpkin Spice Lattes, I want a lottay! mmmm.

So fall is upon us. I know this since I had my first of what I hope is many, many, many of Pumpkin Spice Lattes.

Basically it was like this...


I waited to get in my car before I could taste it. Every time it got close to my mouth I inhaled the divine scent and about passed out I was in such bliss. MMMM. LOVE IT!

What is it about this decadent drink. I take mine as a grande, with soy milk and real whipped cream. Perfection.

Every year my parents take at least one trek to the mountains to see the leaves on the mountains. While I remember these trips as a child, it was more about "yeah, its more colored leaves, whopidy do. Nooooooow why aren't we moving?" I tended to finish a good book while we waited in traffic. So I haven't been on one of these trip in a long time. Maybe I should since I know as an adult it would be different now that I can appreciate the miracle.

So today's site is a virtual trek to the mountains I spent several moments of Numbered Listmy childhood in, the Great Smokies. It really is a beautiful place & I have been back, just not during leaf turning season.


& to think I wondered why they were called the Great Smoky Mountains? Just takes looking at them one time in the morning light to see why. <3

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I could just roll around in the warm pumpkiny goodness of those lattes! I really need one now...

Oh, and I saw my first color changed leaves of the season yesterday - lovely! You should go back to the mountains and see it as a grown up. It'll probably have you oooing and aahing, too.