Monday, February 16, 2009

POTUS


It is Presidents Day!

Why am I so happy about this? Well because it means my history / political buff other half has the day off work! While it may also mean a day of random facts & lectures on his theories behind certain presidential terms, it means time with him. All in all I adore his zest for learning & he has inspired me to learn more.

Like did you know that "George Washington (1789-1797), Thomas Jefferson (1801-09), and John Adams (1797-1801) were all avid collectors and players of marbles." You would if you checked out today's site, Who Knew? Presidential Trivia.

POTUS, President of the United States, is a term I have learned recently along with many, many other random things. Like all Aquarian presidents have died in office, except Reagan - who was almost killed!So anyone else have any random facts about our presidents? The wackier the better!

No comments: