Thursday, February 5, 2009

Whatchoo talkin' 'bout, Willis?


I'm a child of the 80s & pretty proud to be. What other decade could (or would) give us Gremlins, Cabbage Patch & Garbage Pail kids, jelly shoes & bracelets, Punky Brewster & all that other wacky lovable stuff. Thinking back to all the stuff of the 80s gives me the warm fuzzies!

However in reality, we have come a long way from Nintendo Super Power cereal & where's the beef commercials! If you feel like taking a walking to the past ( which I warn you can be hazardous to those good memories at times - I TRIED to watch a My Little Pony DVD not to long ago & was sadly disappointed!), check out RetroJunk! It is chocked full of plenty of the best commercials, movie trailers, TV show intros & just general fun stuff from the 70s, 80s & 90s.Can you name them all? At least recognize them?

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Okay, where are the posts? How can you keep me hanging like this? It's just not right...

And speaking of not right, I've made it to level 5 on Bubble Spinner. Yes, I spend way too much time playing that game...

MoonGoddess said...

Sorry. Lately stress has kept me from being in a good mood enough to even post.

Hope is on the way, just not as fast as I like it to come!

Level 5 - impressive!