Monday, February 2, 2009

Walkers Unite!

So this site is a bit more productive than yesterdays. Maybe it will balance out.

One thing that I do religiously is put on my pedometer. Its in an effort to encourage me to move more & be hea
lthier, but typically I am a lazy gal. This is something I want to change & I know I can because in the past I have logged in some pretty high numbers step-wise.

Walker Tracker is a site that can help to encourage us pedometer
addicts to move more by providing support & inspiration from other pedometer users.

You can set your own goal & it will show your progress at you work towards that goal. I set mine at 5,000 per day, hopefully I can increase this soon but I am being realistic here.

I just joined today, but I look forward to the encouragement & hoping that it will help me find a way to get my motivation back. At this point I just don't feel like moving. My energy goes up the more I walk, but I just don't seem to care.

So go get a pedometer & get healthy.

If you do join, feel free to contact me & become my friend on there. I'm listed at MoonGoddess.

No comments: