Sunday, February 1, 2009

Speedy Bubbles, or how I spent StuperBowl Sunday

argh. Between this & the puppy bowl anyway today has flown by. I decided I don't care who wins the super bowl this year. My team (THE PANTHERS) SHOULD be in Tampa playing today, but they aren't so blast it all. I love Tampa as a city, but I just really can't watch the game this year.

Without further nonsense, I have to start with a bit of a warning:

Wendy - disregard this post. The link is extremely ADDICTIVE!

Everyone else, enjoy!

Ok ready to blow a few days on the internet?

Go.... SPEEDY BUBBLES!

Yes I am looking for a support group for this game. I have been playing it for about a year now & it just doesn't lose its appeal.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Okay, I won't look. Much.

Wendy said...

AAAAAAAA!!! It won't let me in! Even after I downloaded the flash thingy, it still won't come up!

MoonGoddess said...

Weird.

I just tried the link again & it didn't ask me to down load anything.

Guess it knows you would spend all night playing! :) If you are really looking forward to it, maybe google "Speedy Bubbles", but you have been warned! Its worse than Tetris.