Sunday, December 28, 2008

Don't Break the Chain

Time to start thinking about those New Year's Resolutions.

I always make a few. Sometimes even keep them. I tend to start & stop them through out the year.

One way that is suggested to keeping resolutions or starting a new habit is to track the progress visually.

Don't Break the Chain is a site that can help you do that!
Just log in each day that you are successful in keeping that daily habit or whatever & it will show you how many days you have had success on a calendar style format.

I'm hoping to use it soon for days that I have exercised.

With such a simple idea, there are a million ways this site could be used.

Any other good websites that can be used for helping to keep resolutions? I'm open to ideas. Leave me a comment. :)

No comments: