Sunday, December 21, 2008

Here comes the sun...


HAPPY WINTER SOLSTICE!!!

This blessed day is the shortest of the year, which means the days are going to start to get longer from here on out & the sun will bring its sweet rays to more of our days! Something that I am missing dearly around 5 pm when I am leaving work. Makes it feel more like 9 pm & that I have nothing left. I get so much more personal stuff done with more daylight, but the winter months are great to experience to so I should celebrate them for the wonder that they are.

On that note... on to today's site.

The Daily Green the consumer's guide to the green revolution

This site is jam packed with news, tips, advice & recipes for doing all you can to help live a green life style. (& if you don't know what a green life style is all about, well it is time you learned....visit the site!)


picture from Bliss Studios

No comments: