Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Make Some Babies!

You know you have done it. Wondered what the children of couples would look like. Wondered what insanity would be created with the combining of those two random sets of genes. I have a couple of friends who had a child together & everytime I see it I wonder how it came out the way it did. Just is so uniquely its own person. Life amazes me that way. While this site may not be scientifically proven, its still fun. Especially if you go all nuts with the combinations that would never happen... or so we think at the moment. Never know.

So go, Make Me Babies! Up load a few pics or use the celebrity ones to see what kids might pop out in the future.


While this is what came up for Burgos & I.... I some how doubt that any kid we made would look anything like this!! What the heck? How did it come up with that from those photos?

This combination at least makes me laugh & think its more accurate since I have seen Burgos do that sign with his hand! Still interesting...

UPDATE: So I used the celebrity option & made what would be my love child with my favorite, the great Vin Diesel, well this is what I got:
So either I am dating the next best thing to Vin or something is amiss at this website!

No comments: