Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow


So no chance of actual snow where I am, but it got me thinking. I miss snow. Real snow.

The chill in the air the past few days has me thinking how nice it would be to see the blanket of white on the ground for the holidays.... the weather gurus say it will be in the 70s again around here starting tomorrow so again - no chance.

Course there is always the big flakes that can be made by folding paper & cutting various shapes in it, but how environmentally friendly is wasting all that paper?

So why not do it online?

You know someone had to come up with it!

So Make-A-Flake is where you can virtually make those old classic paper patterned snow flakes by using the scissors to cut out pieces. I have to admit it was a great way to spend some time & I got into it.

No comments: