Thursday, January 22, 2009

Guinness Book

Ever wonder who has the smallest waist on record? Rest assured, its not me! But I have learned that Cathie Jung holds the record at 15 inches - about the size of a typical jar of mayo. She wears a corset daily... all 24 hours of the day! For most of this world, that would qualify as torture, for her its a way of life. I'm glad to have family & friends that stop me when I seem like I'm about to lose my mind!

I remember as a kid devouring copies of the Guinness World Records when ever I came across them on the regular library trips. Dreaming of setting a record of my own one day & what that record could be. Seeing some of the records & wondering why on earth anyone would attempt such a thing!

Now I don't have to wait to go to the library to view the records, they are all online.

So be amazed. Be shocked. Be happy some of those records are not held by you! Then dream of what records you can set.


No comments: