Sunday, January 18, 2009

T.P. - totally peeved

After a day out & about, I find there is one thing that really pisses me off. I can take cold rain baring down on me as we were exploring shops, I can take the mall closing just when we were getting into shopping, I can even take the screaming kids.... what I hate most is CHEAP TOILET PAPER!

It is EVERYWHERE.

At work, at the mall, at the aquariums, restaurants, everywhere! Seems the big issue with this recession is that now we are subjected to the quality of paper usually reserved for inmates & students! I seriously have to question if some of it is even one ply.

We all use it. Why then is it so cheap?

Also who exactly is in charge of placing the holders? I was in one bathroom today & literally had to reach all the way around & about a foot & a half up while hovering to get even a square of this almost see thru imitationion TP stuff! I'm lucky I didn't fall right in! Why can't these things be conveniently placed? Is that to save money too?

So since it seems society has forgotten how lucky we are to live in a time where we have quality toilet paper at our disposal, I offer up a History of Toilet Paper.

Maybe someone out there will realize its nice to have 2 ply. I don't even mind if you lock it down so people can't steal it, just make it available & easy to reach...PLEASE!

I mean really.... how far can this go? A total regression to by gone days? Gawd I hope not!


2 comments:

Wendy said...

Hello, my name is Wendy, and I'm also a toilet paper fanatic.

My biggest pet peeve is when they hang the toilet paper dispenser so low that you can't possibly reach up inside to grab the t.p. and remain seated on the toilet. What moron decides that that is a good place for it?!

MoonGoddess said...

Seriously!?! Why does it seem to take someone with the IQ of Einstein to figure out where to put those things? Seems like common sense.

Glad I'm not alone on this one.