Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Exciting



Alright today was my lucky day.

Thankfully I didn't react quite like that lady! But I did win big in my eyes. I left work at lunch & was going to treat myself to a Chic-fil-a combo. Got there, went to the bathroom washed my hands, went to get in line & saw a few people doing the "I was here first" eye/body language show down. Waited it out & then when it was my turn in line I ordered.

The young girl got a strange look on her face & backed away from the computer. I thought what now. GRRRRReat. She made her hands into two circles & tapped them together. The manager went to the back & when he came back he whispered to a couple of co-workers. I began to wonder if I looked like some local thief or something. An older lady brought out a cow bell. Now things were REALLY getting odd. She began ringing it & they all started cheering....at me. um...thanks, but why?

The cashier told me I could put the debit card away since my meal was on the house. Seems I was the 100th customer!

So I won!

Woooooo whoooooo!

.....now where's Bob Barker to hug? ;)

Yes, Life is Funny!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

You are the luckiest!!! Can I have your autograph? Or can you at least rub some of the lucky off on me?

Helen said...

Congratulations!

MoonGoddess said...

Consider the lucky shared...hope it finds you well.

Thanks, to both of you!