Wednesday, April 29, 2009

how to?

So I'm honest... sometimes too much so, but its me. Which frankly it feels like I am the sole person alive who thinks the same.

In trying to find some way of dealing with the pain I'm going through & trying to spend my time proactively planning what I should do next rather than letting my mind wander & end up bawling for the millionth time, I have discovered that there is a TON OF CRAP advice online!

Like "On the other hand if there was still some hope that you could get back to the old person then do your best to restore this relation,this would be a good idea since he may have really been the best match for you.

One final thing, know that if there was a best match, that doesn’t mean that he will be the one, It’s only the best match that you have found and not the best match that does exist, there may be still out there a better match but you just didn’t happen to meet him." REALLY?? Thanks that helps... he might have been the best match & you should chase after him like crazy! Jeez I feel much better now.

Argh.

Is there really anyway to actually feel better? I mean I have been through break ups before, but dang it hurts. Especially thinking I wasted the past few years & now have to start dating again at 31. I was so glad to be over that whole scene. I know, don't count your diamonds before they are slipped on your finger, but we had picked out designs! Plus he keeps saying he wants to be friends & not lose the closeness. HUH? So its JUST the RELIGION? Argh!!!

Not that I have any desire to date again. So do I just give up on the dreams? Just live my life solo with the birds. Resolve to just be.

Part of me wants to cry nonstop, part of me wants to deck him, part of me wants to get him in a straight jacket & part of me wants one for myself!

What's a girl to do?

Cookie cutter

Play mindless games online. Sometimes all you can do is pass time reminding yourself to breath & hope that as the minutes tick on, then the pain will go away.


2 comments:

Wendy said...

Okay, what?! What in the world is going on? Can you email me? My email is on my profile in case you don't have it anymore. Let's chat, huh?

MoonGoddess said...

Its not really a secret. I mentioned it on another blog.

Basically my boyfriend has decided that I'm not the one for him.

A couple of weeks ago we were picking out engagement rings & then out of the blue he figures out that God doesn't think we should be together.

He recently started attending a new church & has changed A LOT since going. He is beating himself up over a lot of little things. I was being supportive since it was important to him, but now I am wondering if its a cult.

Still he says God is speaking to him & demanding him to "get right with him". Can't fight that.

We might view the higher power in different ways, but I have to understand that we have to stay true to what we believe.

Just hurts. He wants to stay best friends, just doesn't see a future - unless I abandon my beliefs & start attending & living my life according to the church he is in.

Hard to kill the dreams.