Friday, April 17, 2009

Honoring our Animals

So today back in 1866, the American Society for the prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA) started up. Perfect lil fact for the day.


I took the new guy in my life, Bijou, in to the vet to get his check up & everything is looking great.

So in honor of all animals great & small, furred, feathered, finned, scaled, whatever, I wanted to have today's link be to the Animal Rescue Site.

Every time you click on their box (at the website), sponsors donate food & care to animal shelters. 100% of the money goes to the charities & you can click the links daily (as a bonus there are tabs where you can click daily to help with other causes like breast cancer, literacy, etc.).

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I had no idea that the ASPCA had been around so long! Whoa!

Coolio on the site! There's one I visit daily that donates food for people, so I'll have to bookmark it and put it next to that one so I can do it every day.

:o)