Saturday, April 25, 2009

Animal "Rights"?

Ok. I gave everyone a game yesterday, but today I have a heavy heart. This animal bill has me in turmoil to think that so many lives & hearts will be effected.

I am getting the word out anyway I can. I wrote the local news channels to question why there is NOTHING regarding HR669 anywhere on the radar. I have written multiple times to my representative. I continue to urge others to do so. What else can a gal do?

Today I had a member of the local bird club, which meets today, email me this video on a NC specific bill. Its an eye opener.



Its over an hour long, but I think it has changed the way I think.

I am certainly considering myself an animal WELFARE activist rather than for animal rights. I am sicked by what others in the name of animals have done.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

What is wrong with those people?! And to think that I couldn't stand PETA before...