Thursday, April 9, 2009

Funny Bunny

Ok so today's site is a TOTAL waste of time....but has been fun for me in a throw back to childhood way!

Also since today kicks off my 5 days off work staycation, it makes sense to stay in my PJs & just play dress up online. (No worries, I promise to get dressed prior to having lunch out with a friend who JUST got engaged last night!!!)

Who do you want to dress up? You have tons of choices at Dress Up Who. There is even a bunny which seems particularly timely right about now.

So yeah, goof off a little. Kick of the shoes & relax. Remember how fun it was just to see the potentials of outfits on random people/things.

Enjoy a whole lotta nothing. I know I will be! ;)

2 comments:

Wendy said...

My daughter is loving this bunny! I guess I should have waited until after school to show it to her...

MoonGoddess said...

thought she might! ;)