Saturday, March 14, 2009

Birds to wake up to

So its been a while since I have had the time or the motivation to sew. Lately I think more about it, but the actual doing part just escapes me.

Still I see projects online, in stores, around & think "I can do that"!

Like this bird mobile! I love it & would love to put it in my bedroom. Looks easy enough & says its a starter sewing project, so maybe it could be a REstarter project!

There could be so many possibilities with this one & all the cool fabrics there are. Also I do already have quite the stash cluttering up my spare room! Could be fun way to go through some of it.

Still.... got the dreaming down, now I just have to get the doing down!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Sew like the wind!

Okay, that's actually a movie quote now that I think about it. Do you know what movie?