Sunday, March 29, 2009

vacation...well family time

Just wanted to pop in a moment & apoligize for not posting as much as I have wanted lately. Life is just a bit hectic.

The ups:
NEW JOB!
Visit from a beloved aunt & time off to see her & my family
paid time off to use prior to my LAST DAY at the current job
things work out for the best in the end & we find ourselves stronger overall
I am still in love with a man who loves me dearly

The downs:
dealing with the guilt of leaving my friends at the old job
friends moving away
fights with the man over our relationship & the effects of a disapproving mother (his, mine adores him)

... so yeah. I will be out of town for a while & may or may not be posting as much in the next lil bit.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Well, I'm happy and sad for you. I hope that your new job will be wonderful for you! I'll miss your posts while you're "away"...