Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Namaste

Yoga.

I used to do it. Heck my best friend is a teacher & she would come over & give me private sessions just the two of us having fun, relaxing the stress away. Since she has moved to NYC & has a private practice there while caring for her angel of a daughter who will be turning one next month.

I enjoyed the feeling I got afterwards. Enjoyed the body I came to have. Yet something just stops me everytime I think about doing it again. For one I can't afford to pay for the classes (even if I do get a discounted rate). Besides I'm more of an at home work out girl.

Still I have to envy those dedicated souls who practice regularly. I envy the stress reduction that it brings & the flexibility that comes from regular practice, both physically & mentally.


This might me more my style now....

2 comments:

Wendy said...

That's a funny ad!

Now, what I don't understand is how turning your body into a pretzel makes you feel relaxed... Just sayin'...

MoonGoddess said...

I think its something about punishing your body enough to where it just gives in & says "ok, ok....I won't bother you anymore!"