Thursday, March 19, 2009

Oh service



Let me start by admitting to working in retail quite a number of years now. Yes the last several have been in management, but its still retail.

Anyone who has ever set foot in a public store has a store of stupidity, be it the insane customer or the crazy employees. Lets face it, some people just shouldn't leave the house unaccompanied.

Today's site, Customer Disservice, can serve two purposes.

One- vent away about any bad service you have experienced. I have to say I have been pretty lucky lately & can't really think of any bad service. I'm sure there has been some, but its not coming to mind.

The second purpose is to give you a laugh. Read through the post & feel thankful it wasn't you, on either end of the transaction!

Feel free to leave me a comment with a tale of your experiences in the world of the minimum wage & bad attitudes.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I started reading through some of that site yesterday and I have to say that it was making me kind of crazy! Why, oh why, can't I reach through the computer screen to strangle people?