Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sugar BUzzzzzzzzzzzz

So while roaming around Thursday exploring the shops of Myrtle Beach, I found one place called Its Sugar. Among all the various candy selections they had gravity bins full of jelly belly jelly beans! There was one bin with the flavors already mixed & of course you could buy packs already mixed, but what fun is that? How often can you make your own mix? Heck yeah I did!!!

Even found a new favor one! Mango!! Who knew they made one in mango flavor!?!


So I ended up getting a bag & adding a little of this & that to make the greatest mix I have ever had! Surprise though. I don't like chocolate jelly beans! How the heck is that? I adore anything chocolate! Just not enough like the real thing I guess.

Also saw the boxes of Bean Boozled, sort of a candy game to play with a friend. I passed. The concept is that some of the beans taste good, but there are ones that look the same that taste aweful!

Jelly Belly BeanBoozled flavor pairings are:

Skunk Spray – Licorice

Rotten Egg - Buttered Popcorn

Ear Wax - Café Latte

Booger - Juicy Pear

Baby Wipes – Coconut

Pencil Shavings - Top Banana

Toothpaste - Berry Blue

Vomit – Peach

Moldy Cheese - Caramel Corn

Black Pepper - Plum


EWWWW!!! I can't imagine expecting peach & getting vomit...& why baby wipes? Hopefully its the PREUSED wipes!

So what's your favorite flavor of Jelly Bean?

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I have to admit that I'm strangely attracted to the buttered popcorn ones...

MoonGoddess said...

Those are typically my favorite ones, but these mangos have my heart now!