Monday, March 23, 2009

Fight the fears with FACTS.

So today is a time for education.

I challenge you to take a moment to open your mind & read something new on today's website, Religious Tolerance.org.

They take various religions that people practice all over the globe & give the facts as best & objectively as they can in an effort to help us all realize that we are all one people.

Of course everyone has THEIR belief system & I am in no way asking you to rethink that. All I respectfully ask is that we all take a breif moment to learn about another's way of life. Dispel the myths & prejudgements & base our own opinions on facts.

I am amazed at how many religions there are in the world, so I can dare to guess there is one you don't know everything about.

Go ahead. Learn something new. My personal view is that we should all open our minds a bit more to new experiences, just not so much that our brains fall out in the process. There is no shame in keeping your views while listening to others.

& share a smile with someone new for no reason at all other than you both breath the same air & you both woke up to another new day! :)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Have you gotten any of the direct Tweets I've sent you? Just wondering...