Sunday, March 15, 2009

Luck be a Lady

So recently I won in a contest in a blog that everyone should check out, Weight...What?.

The prize? well it couldn't be sweeter! CHOCOLATE!!!! Galore!

It all arrived yesterday, a tad after I realized I was out of chocolate & craving some. The box was so cute! Right on time & with CUSTOM one of a kind artwork! the ink colors even match the colors of my blog!!!


Her daughter was sweet enough to add a lil sunshine to the box. It had me smiling before I even openned it. Too cute. I see more art in her future. She has talent!

Inside, well a treasure trove of delights!


Not only did I get a few treats that will be around after the feeding frenzy is over (M&Ms pens & notepad) but I got a TON of chocolate!! What is better than chocolate?

Cadbury Creme Eggs are a long time love of mine & something I hadn't gotten around to picking up yet this year. I always treat myself to a couple. They are SOOOO GOOD!

Also I forgot how much I loved the Cadbury Mini-Eggs! Just pure chocolate with the candy coating! Delish!!! Now that I remember how good they are, I might be addicted!

This morning what did I have for breakfast? Why eggs of course... Robin's Eggs! Easter styled whoppers. I did feel a little strange laying in bed with Bongo watching as we munched down on what looked like bird eggs! But they hit the spot.

Especially with the double chocolate ghiradelli coffee! mmmmm! The chocolate hazelnut is being saved for another morning, but I do look forward to tasting it. What was I thinking before I started drinking coffee?

but wait.... THERE IS MORE!!!!

I still have chocolate covered pretzels that I am taking to work to get me through those stressful tough times or just when I want a fix. Might even take a few of the hershey's minis to work as well.... but I want some to stay here for my after dinner chocolate fix. Yes I am an addict & I love it!

Also there is some hands on fun to be had.... CUPCAKES!! Which is really funny since we took a quiz & both Wendy & I are chocolate cupcake personalities! She also sent me a secret recipe to use with the GIANTUWAN Hershey's bar! Can't wait to try that one... might even have to blog about that experience later.




I feel spoiled rotten! Like the easter bunny remembered me & EARLY! There is nothing like a care package which is what this felt like!

So

BIG THANK YOU!!!!

to Wendy & her daughter! You have made my life so much sweeter with your blog, comments, generosity & all this delicious sweet bliss!

So now that we are all craving chocolate, want to learn more about this blissful bite? Check out GourmetSleuth, where you can learn facts about how good chocolate can be for you & some of the history behind this magical mouthful!

...like did you know that chocolate has been shown to help alcoholics fight their addiction?

I think the only thing it isn't good for is my waist line... but I think I will just think of it as added motivation to move more. Certainly not going to give it up or let any of it go to waste!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

My daughter is pretty thrilled to have her artwork displayed on your blog! :o)

I'm so glad you're in chocolate nirvana now! Did I mention that I'm happy you won?