Monday, March 9, 2009

Fast & Furious.... rides again!!!!

Ok so it should be said I'm a bit biased when it comes to Vin Diesel & everything he does.... I've been in love with that man for as long as I have known about him. Not in a stalker - going to have his baby one day way, but he does make me smile. Just so friggin cute & THAT VOICE!!! Plus although I don't know his personality more than what is shared in interviews, etc. I love his out look on life. I love that he refuses to label himself with a race just to be categorized for others (check out one of his first movies, multifacial, to see him as many different "types" of people!).

Anyway... I have been stressed today by over thinking life & changes that could happen & a few that are happening. The unknown just brings me down sometimes & today was one of those days... UNTIL:



I saw this & squealed! Actually squealed! My adreneline shot up & I got giddy! I love the first one & even enjoyed the following squels, but this one looks AWESOME!!!

I sooooo can't wait!

No comments: